Water Style: From Brown to Green
If you watch home improvement-type shows, you may have seen a water-efficient bathroom renovation on the DIY Network‘s latest episode of “Bath Crashers” with designer and contractor Matt? Muenster. The episode — From Brown to Green — was filmed in a home in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and features a prominent flash of green color backing the vanity. But that’s not the only green in this bathroom.
The eco-friendly bathroom is flush with water-efficient TOTO products, including the Nexus Freestanding Soaking Tub and Freestanding Single Handle Tub Filler, Waza Noir? cast iron ?vessel lavatories, En? Single? Lever? high?efficiency? faucets, NEOREST? 500 ?integrated ?toilet ?and? personal ?cleansing ?system, Aimes ?ceiling ?mount ?showerhead ?with ?the? EcoPower ?shower ?lighting? system, Kiwami ?Renesse ?handshower ?and trim, and high?efficiency ?0.8? gallons ?per ?minute ?GyroSteam? high?efficiency body sprays.
In the end, the TOTO products complement what ends up being an extravagant and contemporary bath and spa for some lucky homeowners ambushed in a big-box home improvement store.
Related Articles on JetsonGreen.com:
- Japanese Style Tub with Recycled Content
- Envi WaterSense Rainshower from Moen
- How Water is Wasted at Home [Graphic]
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- The Customer is not Always Right: Why Supermarkets Show We Have a Problem with Evidence 18 May 2013 | 7:00 am
- Venture Inside the Leading Compliance Platform - Source Intelligence 17 May 2013 | 9:05 am
- AOL Monster Help Day 2013 17 May 2013 | 8:15 am
- 5 Necessary Steps to Better Integrated Reporting AND a More Sustainable Company 17 May 2013 | 8:05 am
- Economic Losses from Disasters Underestimated, ‘Out of Control’ 17 May 2013 | 8:00 am