- 5 Facts Bottled Water Corporations Don't Want You to Know
- Taipei Feitsui Reservoir ups radioactivity testing
- Korea gears up for carbon market scheme
- World went on warming in 2012 – WMO
- Northern Taiwan nuke plants at low quake risk
- Suntech revenue drops as debt restructuring talks advance
- BHP's river clean-up too slow for some
- Nissan to tackle plug-in hybrids, fuel cells as well as electric cars
Green Associate Training Online
This Leonardo Academy training course covers the key knowledge areas for the LEED® Green Associate exam and the information needed to be an effective participant in the green building marketplace, including what you need to know about
- Sustainable buildings
- LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- The Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI)
- The LEED® Green Associate Exam
World Green® - The Sustainability Social Network
About the World Green® Community
Leonardo Academy's vision for World Green® is to fundamentally transform the way we think about sustainability by providing a forum for sharing information and working together on green actions.
World Green® is a unique online sustainable community created to help social entrepreneurs on all levels develop and communicate the impact of their green actions. By providing a forum for the discussion of environmentally sustainable materials, reduction of negative environmental impacts and increased energy efficiency, Leonardo Academy extends its knowledge-base freely to the public. Leonardo Academy also emphasizes designs and materials that safeguard the health of residents and locations.
World Green® is designed to help companies, investors, builders and home owners make the transition to a greener future and a sustainable living standard.
Leonardo Academy’s World Green® Community provides a forum for sharing information and working together on green actions. This site launch will be followed by upgrades that include additional communication channels and interoperability with other social media sites. Leonardo Academy would like to leverage its knowledge with all sustainable communities to help create a World Green® Vision.
Leonardo Academy is a (501c3) nonprofit organization founded in 1997 that is dedicated to advancing sustainability and putting the competitive market to work on improving the environment.
Leonardo Academy is a Think and Do Tank. We develop and distribute strategies, guidance, metrics, standards, education, and information on how to increase sustainability. We also help companies, organizations, families, and individuals successfully promote, encourage, and implement sustainability. Our integrated approach makes sustainability very practical for our clients.
- The End of the Party?: GE to Open Helium Reuse Plant as Shortage Worsens 20 May 2013 | 9:15 am
- Ecolab Event Raises More Than $130,000 for the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation 20 May 2013 | 9:15 am
- Rynae Benson honored with Spirit of Volunteerism Award in Orange County, California 20 May 2013 | 8:00 am
- NAEM to Offer Strategies for Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management 20 May 2013 | 7:35 am
- 2013 Warrior Games Presented by Deloitte Concludes with Chairman's Cup, Ultimate Champion Presentation 20 May 2013 | 7:05 am