Taipei Feitsui Reservoir ups radioactivity testing
Radioactivity monitoring measures have been upgraded at Taipei Feitsui Reservoir as part of ROC government efforts to ensure the ongoing safety of Greater Taipei's water supply.
A global carbon emissions watchdog called for the Korean government to go ahead with its plan to introduce a cap and trade system in 2015, despite opposition from businesses and a deepening gloom...
World went on warming in 2012 – WMO
Last year was among the ten warmest years since records began more than 160 years ago, the World Meteorological Organisation says.
Northern Taiwan nuke plants at low quake risk
Northern Taiwan's three nuclear power plants are situated in a geological zone less likely than other areas of the country to be hit by major earthquakes, according to the ROC National Science...
Suntech revenue drops as debt restructuring talks advance
Suntech Power Holdings Co, the Chinese solar company with its main unit in bankruptcy proceedings, said the subsidiary will meet with creditors earlier than anticipated as it reported a 48 percent...
- BHP's river clean-up too slow for some
- Nissan to tackle plug-in hybrids, fuel cells as well as electric cars
- Most firms get greenhouse gas reports wrong: report
- Park Royal Tower-WOHA's innovative vertical garden tower set off in Singapore
- Cyberjaya to reduce 21% of carbon emission by 2020
- Malaysian Palm Oil Association to exit RSPO?
- Vietnam-made CNG bus launched
- China's renewable energy surge triggers anti-dumping action
- Water solution ‘in pipeline’
- High-rises to face audits, green building code
- Aceh performs worst in forestry protection: UNDP
- An answer to deforestation quandary
- Philippines joins world climate talks to drive climate action now
- Taiwan targets Middle East photovoltaic market
- Indonesia looks to limit size of new palm plantations
- Nissan Joins GM in Selling EVs as Way to Save Money
- China Eastern conducts first solely-biofuel flight
- 8 schools to pilot WWF’s eco programme
- From garden city to urban farmland
- Government should collect data on damaged forest areas
Page 1 of 27
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- Testing New Leak Technologies in Gas Transportation 21 May 2013 | 8:15 am
- Deloitte, XPRIZE and Singularity University Form Alliance and Launch the Innovation Partnership Program 21 May 2013 | 8:05 am
- CSX Team Honored for Rebuilding Ecosystem at Gautier Wood Treatment Facility 21 May 2013 | 6:45 am
- GM Donation Helps Clean Historic Site with Trees 21 May 2013 | 6:00 am
- SAP Africa Rolls Out Social Sabbatical Programme 21 May 2013 | 6:00 am