Advertising and Green Marketing
Why World Green? We can help you reach your World Green community! With 1 million unique visitors each year and has a target audience of architects, builders, developers, urban planners, transportation planners, educators and students. World Green, an non-profit program, is an excellent brand exposure opportunity for companies seeking reach out to many green communities across our network. We have many advertising programs available (see below), and we can create a customized advertising package to meet your specific needs. Let us know if you need assitance with Green Marketing services.
For a full media kit and pricing [click here]
Get the exposure you need! Sponsorship packages include:
Summary: Exclusive, high-profile branding throughout our network allowing you to expose your message to members and visitors at all times. Feature your own content on our site, sponsor our monthly newsletters, and make your sponsorship the only message our members and visitors receive.
- Exclusive or Shared Sponsorship Recognition
- Exclusive Product Page or Pages
- Social Media Outreach
- Newsletter Sponsorship (4000 + Subscribers)
- Webinar Sponsorship (One per year)
- Website Branding
- Webinar Sponsorship Opportunity Details- contact us!
Leonardo Academy's vision for World Green® is to fundamentally transform the way we think about sustainability by providing a forum for sharing information and working together on green actions.
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- LEED®-EB Gold Certification is awarded to 200 State Street in Boston 17 Jun 2013 | 9:00 am
- Using Materiality to Clarify Sustainability Priorities 17 Jun 2013 | 8:45 am
- The Mary Kay Blog: One in Three 17 Jun 2013 | 8:15 am
- Hurricane Sandy Leaves Its Mark on Animal-Loving Organizations 17 Jun 2013 | 8:05 am
- Breathe LA Video 17 Jun 2013 | 7:45 am