Check Out the Newest Upcycled Headphones
LSTN Headphones are back with a new, sleek over-the-ear design and dynamic charity campaign. The company out of L.A. has been salvaging wood from furniture companies around the world since 2012 to create cool, acoustically-sound and totally unique...
Created as a large-scale interpretation of customary Maasai jewelry, the facade of the structure is a symbol of community pride, while the learning center's WiFi-enabled computer lab connects the remote, rural area with the rest of the world.
In the great Cities vs Suburbs battle, companies and workers are voting with their feet and moving downtown
In this corner, the city represented by Richard Florida; in that corner, the suburbs represented by Joel Kotkin. The numbers give it to Florida.
Artist Asher Jay highlights the ocean crisis, poaching and conservation through art
New York-based Artist Asher Jay is prolific when it comes to creating art that aims to highlight ecological crisis and the need for conservation. Her latest work focus on ocean life and will be on display at the American Museum of Natural History.
French zoo to generate its own electricity from panda poo
Thanks to plans underway for a new processing plant to convert waste into electricity, pandas will soon be helping to cut this zoo's energy bill -- with heaps of their potentially-powerful poop.
Refurbished iPhones and custom apps bring the smartphone revolution to seniors
For seniors that may be averse to technology, a new project could help improve their lives by combining a used smartphone with simple to use, custom designed apps.
Kyle Wiens of iFixit interviewed on Spark
The TreeHugger regular describes the merits of fixing your own gadget on the popular Canadian tech show
Edward Flattau: GOP's Renewable Fiction
What is really holding back a full-blown renewable energy boom is not technological shortcomings. It is the lack of political will to risk the fossil fuel industry's wrath.
Q&A: Harvard sustainability office keeps goals focused
Since 2008, Harvard's Office for Sustainability has unified the campus around its ambitious set of sustainability goals.
- House Democrats release energy app
- Compass Group adds sustainability software to the menu
- An energy auditor's newest tool: The mobile device
- mHealth 'could save a million African lives by 2017'
- Faster Than the Speed of Light
- EU to require efficiency increases for boilers
- Cleaner Fuel and Car Standards Proposed by EPA
- U.S. CO2 emissions falls to lowest level since 1994
- Manufacturing Getting More and More Energy Efficient!
- SPRING provides $6 million worth of grants to 15 technology start-ups
- Japan drafts new nuclear safety rules
- Cloud and wireless to drastically impact on power consumption: report
- Foreign partner withdraws from biofuel project
- Vietnamese companies try to make money with garbage
- Amid China air, water pollution, soil survey reveals century-old heavy metals
- Shanghai to start emissions-trading trials before end of June
- China’s Suntech may sell assets, seek strategic investor-source
- Hydropower plants destroy vast forest area
- Philippines climate change measures to get P13 B in 2014
- Why Are Recycled-Content Products So Expensive?
Page 10 of 75
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- Toyota Donates $250,000 to Oklahoma Tornado Relief Efforts 24 May 2013 | 1:20 am
- Caesars Entertainment's Eric Dominguez Talks Co-Gen With Green Lodging News 24 May 2013 | 1:10 am
- ReportAlert.info - FedEx (NYSE:FDX) Publishes FY12 Global Citizenship Report 23 May 2013 | 10:25 pm
- Global Compact Renews Drive for Responsible Business in Africa 23 May 2013 | 8:15 pm
- UN Global Compact and Global Reporting Initiative Partner for New Areas of Cooperation 23 May 2013 | 7:00 pm